Tuesday 30 October 2012

Kitties all around me...

Kittens are six months old today!! 

They are still VERY playful and mischievous, and their personalities are shining through more than ever. 

Danger has two modes: on and off.  There is no in-between with her:p  When she's "off", she is so adorable in that if anyone (other cats or humans) interrupt her sleep, she whines and complains!  She still loves playing with receipts, and often attacks walls with great triumph.  She's not a big cuddler, though she enjoys pets and purrs often when wanting attention.  This attention mostly consists of wanting to be played with when she's awake, otherwise known as "on" mode.  She'll purr while playing:)


Danger was whining here, because Fluffy wanted to play.  Hehee!

Yin is turning into a big cuddly purr ball:)  She plays a lot, for sure, but she often comes and snuggles in between us in the evenings while we're watching stuff on TV.  When she's sleepy, or even wide awake, she'll start purring at the slightest touch.  Sometimes, when she's sleeping, I'll go up to her and whisper "I love you" in her ear...and she'll start purring:)

She loves sleeping on my clothes piles...good thing I leave a lot of them around!

Snuggling up:)
Yin and Stitches have come to a compromise recently about sleeping in my laundry basket.  Reminder:  don't leave clean clothes in the basket....


They kittens now have pretty much all of their adult teeth.  I'll be booking their spays soon...I'm leaving very soon for a 25 day excursion to Costa Rica, so will get their surgeries done when I'm back from that trip.  Then I'll have the proper time to see be here for their recovery:)

Fluffy, the "feral", has become quite the little attention diva!  Often she'll come between me and either Stitches or one of the kittens, wanting all the love for herself.  It's been so amazing to see her progression.  Six months ago, I couldn't get near her at all.  Now, we have daily cuddles and I can even brush her!  The other day I was even able to brush her belly:)  We were obviously meant to be together. 




We're a happy kitty household now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment