Friday 1 November 2013

Moving!

Hey I know it's been months since I've written anything here.  Life has been keeping me busy, and offering opportunities that have resulted in some big changes!

In late April, I went back to Costa Rica and spent 7 weeks there, living at my friend's place while she was away and working with the animal rescue Nosara Animal Care.  I re-discovered my passion for animal nursing and care, and loved the simple jungle life.

Since then, my friend has decided that she wants to leave to pursue further education, and I was offered the position of Director for the rescue...basically in charge of the daily animal care, rescue and rehabilitation; adoptions and fosters; and organizing/assisting with the monthly spay/neuter clinics.  After talks with my partner as to whether this could actually happen...now it is:)

We're moving in a month!  The cats are, of course, coming with us.  I would NEVER go if I couldn't take them.  There's no quarantine there as long as we have the right paperwork and vet exams/vaccines, so I'm making sure we have all of that.

I've started a new blog to talk about our journey here: http://animalrescuenosara.blogspot.ca/

Please subscribe and follow the adventures of Fluffy, Stitches, Yin and Danger (and us!) adjusting to our new life in the little jungle town of Nosara, Costa Rica :)

Thank you again to everyone who followed this blog!
Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment