Thursday 27 September 2012

Cuteness overload!

So it's been awhile since my last post.  Life takes us in many directions, and lately mine has been kind of all over the place, and not directly in front of my blog page.

I've got a lot of cute photos to make up for the lack of updates, and I'm happy to say that everyone is is doing well, kittens are growing like weeds, and Fluffy is still happy with pets and scratches!

The gang, lounging.  It's what cats do best!

I was sick most of this week, and needed to take a nap.  Apparently this is what nap time looks like:p

Look how big Yin is compared to Stitches!  Growing like weeds...

Yin is quite the cuddle monkey:)  She also loves to burrow in between us!

Cuddling Danger!

Danger's favourite sleeping position:)

Stitches wanting to prove that this laundry basket (full of clean clothes, of course) is big enough for the two of them!

HELLO!!!

My morning greeting committee:)


And here is a couple of cute videos!

Yin and Danger LOVE playing with paper.  It's adorable, and yet now I have to remember that any important papers should be hidden away from their reach.  I gave Yin a blank sheet of paper earlier today in hopes of finally capturing on video her "coveting" of the paper.  She will run away with huge sheets in her mouth...sometimes not even being able to see where she's going:p  Hilariously adorable!


And Danger....getting cuddles while everyone else is having nap time:


Well I'm off to bed soon.  I have TONS of photo editing to do in the next few days, but will try and update again soon:)


No comments:

Post a Comment