Wednesday 4 July 2012

To the Vet's tomorrow!

I just wanted to give a quick update that I'll be bringing Fluffy in for her spay tomorrow, and then bringing the kittens in when I pick her up in the evening for their first vaccines!

I've witnessed Fluffy pretty much fully enter the carrier for treats, so I'm trying to be confident that my lures will work.  I have to withhold food from her after midnight tonight, so she should be extra hungry for a treat in the morning, anyways. 

Also, last night Fluffy was really playful and interactive with me!  She's getting much better with me walking around the room as well...she doesn't immediately dart under the futon every time I get up.  I took a couple of pictures with my phone last night while we were all playing with the ribbon.  One is kinda blurry but the kittens were running around a lot!

I'll have to take another video soon.  Until then, here's last night's playtime adventures:

See how close she gets to me now!!  Not even worried that my foot is touching her tail:)


I tossed the ribbon over to the chair, and they started playing tug with it.  Cute!


And finally, sleepy kittens after playtime:


I'll write again after the adventure at the vet clinic tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment