Tuesday 14 August 2012

A Visual or two

Thought I'd post a couple of pictures from yesterday and today.  My boss from the doggy daycare (where I still "technically" work) dropped off this really great cat tree house that her uncle was getting rid of...for free!  The cats immediately loved it and everyone wanted to be on top of the roof, and Stitches won the rights, as you can see:



I've now placed the tree in the corner beside the two windows in the dining room area, so it's not right at the front entrance of the house anymore.  It's great!

And here's a few other cute photos that I just had to share:)

Stitches, Fluffy and Danger waiting for dinner:)  Yin's just out of camera, around the corner...

This was about an hour ago, cuddles whilst I was watching some tv downstairs.  Shortly after this, Danger jumped over to Stitches and they were playing for a bit:)

Leg cuddles!

Yin's adorable kissable sleepy cheeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment