Wednesday 22 August 2012

Fluffy time!

Sorry it's been a while since my last post...I've been busy trying not to freak out about this big fundraising event I'm planning.  It's this Saturday!

In the meantime, Fluffy has started purring:)  In the morning and evening, during feeding time, she purrs now and rubs up against the walls, Stitches (he's tolerant of it) and EVEN my leg a couple times.  She purrs rather loudly...it's great. She's alot more comfortable being close to me, and the other night while I was watching stuff downstairs she even slept by my feet on the ottoman!

I really want to rub her belly!  Perhaps someday.  Amazing that she's become so comfortable near me:)

Soon after, Stitches decided he wanted to sleep on the ottoman too!  So Fluffy cuddled up:)

Later, Fluffy left and Danger hopped up to continue the Stitches cuddle-fest:)

I tried to take a video of Fluffy playing (which she does ALL the time!).  Of course she knew what I was doing so stopped:p  You can still get a good idea of her energy and comfort levels:



Ok well I must get back to trying not to have panic attacks about Saturday...if you're in Toronto and want to stop by for the art show or participate in the wine tasting, here's the details:

http://www.johnstonephotography.ca/

http://bit.ly/barcTO - at this site, you can scroll down to see pictures of some of the art that will be auctioned. 

Also, admission is FREE.  The only definite cost is if you want to do the wine tasting, and you save $10 by purchasing tix in advance:)

Of course I encourage as many donations to the charity as possible, made by the purchase of art pieces, baked goods etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment