Friday 31 August 2012

Purrs and Love

It's was a hectic weekend for me, so this week I've been taking a break (or at least trying to) from the laptop and social media.  Haven't been quite as successful as I wanted to be, but it has given me more time to strengthen my bond with Fluffy!

She gets pets and scratches every day now, and purrs all the time:D  The other night, while I was in the kitty room playing with her, Stitches and Danger, she even came up on the futon and laid next to me, with her head against my leg. 

So my little feral mom is slowly becoming a loving house cat.  It's been a slow process...almost 6 months of patience and building trust.  She's still skittish, and when company is over (especially louder people) she hides away.  But I'm really impressed and happy with her progress, and it makes me really happy that I decided to keep her as well as the kittens!

Here's a picture I took earlier today, followed by a video of morning cuddles before breakfast:

Not the best picture, but she was purring like crazy and I was scratching her head and chin:)


And now for some cute kitten pictures!  They're getting SO big!

Yin's looking out the window as I try and capture her wide-eyed expression!

Stitches full of love

This lounger ain't big enough for the two of us anymore!

Maybe if we sleep like this...

Danger and Stitches holding hands:)
Last, but not least, Danger playing!


No comments:

Post a Comment