Wednesday 1 August 2012

A couple pictures...

So last night I was giving out treats, and all four kitties (yes, even Fluffy) came a 'running!  My boyfriend took the picture and was trying to get them all in, so yes it's crooked.  But you can see them all enjoying treats!


Here's a couple more pictures I took today.  Fluffy has gotten so brave over the last couple of days...she's actually realizing that we're safe to be around:)  It makes me so happy to see her opening up and all the work I've done in socializing her is starting to show!

Fluffy, Stitches and Danger hangin' out this morning
Fluffy and Stitches on the stairs:)

So my morning routine includes sweeping up the mess of litter that they dig out of the box...It's on a blanket and I shake that out onto the floor then sweep it with my dustbin.  The kittens think it's a game and Danger has decided to sit in the middle of where I'm sweeping.  And you have to ask, why is Danger her middle name?  :P

Afternoon Nap
Today was also nail trimming day.  The kittens are easy to do when they are sleepy.  Stitches is always an issue, usually I can do one foot before he wriggles away and then I have to wait until he's super sleepy to try again.  I managed to get one front foot earlier, and the other foot tonight, so I'm satisfied for now.  Unfortunately where Fluffy is concerned, there's no way I can trim her nails at this point.  Hopefully soon she'll actually want some affection, to be pet...then will have to wait a long time (if ever) where she'll let me touch her feet.  It may just be a "vet appointment" job for her.

I'll end with this HILARIOUS photo I took this morning, and made my own little "meme" with it:


Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment