Friday 20 April 2012

Slightly more relaxed

Apologies for the massive flash eyes, but she was under the futon and it's dark, and I just used my crappy cell phone to take this picture.  But it's to give you all an idea of what she looks like.  Also, she's stretching out more often and relaxing, the more time I spend in here with her:)



Check out the big kitten belly! 

I think I may have a nap in here with her this afternoon.  I woke up with a sore throat and sinus headache...hoping it doesn't get worse. Sleep will help:)




3 comments:

  1. She's adorable!! I wonder how many kittens are in her belly?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! She looks so plush and beautiful. I can't wait to meet her and her little worm babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know!!!!

    I can't help but guess how many...maybe 4? The vet couldn't tell as she was rather tense during the exam, and we didn't want to x-ray her.

    So long as they're all healthy, that's all that matters:) I'm also hoping she'll be a good mom!

    ReplyDelete